A transcript is an exact and complete copy of a student's academic record at the time it is issued. It contains all course work taken while enrolled at the University of Mount Olive. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold flag by any department within the University.
1. What do official transcripts include?
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Grade Point Average
- Attempted Hours
- Credit Hours
- Transfer Hours
- Quality Points
- Courses & Grades by Semester
- Currently Enrolled Courses
An official University transcript is a complete record of a student's academic work at the institution. All transcripts are issued on official "SCRIP-SAFE" paper and carry the pre-printed signature of the University Registrar, the date of issue, and the pre-printed seal of the University.
2. How do I order my Transcript?
The Office of the Registrar processes transcripts during normal business hours of Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you attended Spring 1993 or later - Electronic transcript delivery will provide the quickest delivery to your recipient https://iwantmytranscript.com/moc
University of Mount Olive uses Transcripts on Demand by SCRIP-SAFE International as its trusted agent for
processing online transcript requests. This process is completely secure.
The first time you use this service you will establish an account. The process is simple and asks for your current/former names, address, student ID, dates of attendance and other information.
Because Federal Law requires your signature in order to release your academic records, you must complete a consent form and return it as directed before your first request can be processed.
Consent forms are approved by SCRIP-SAFE within four hours of submission during regular business hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday eastern time. SCRIP-SAFE is closed Saturday and Sunday. The signed consent form remains on file with SCRIP-SAFE to cover your future University of Mount Olive transcript requests through this service.
You will pay for your transcript via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). The most current security available is used protect your credit card and personal information.
Official and Unofficial transcripts cost $5.00. Regardless if the request is for an official or unofficial transcript, an additional $3.00 processing fee is charged by SCRIP-SAFE for each recipient (transcript addressee).
You can check the status of your transcript request at any time by logging on to Transcripts on Demand and selecting the “Review Past Orders” tab. You will also receive email notifications of your order status.
· Requests In Writing – If you attended fall 1992 or earlier or to request transcripts in writing (Do NOT process through Transcripts on Demand), click on the following link Download transcript request form (pdf). Print form and fill it out as necessary. Once completed, either fax or mail to the following address:
Office of the Registrar
University of Mount Olive
634 Henderson St.
Mount Olive, NC 28365
Phone Number: (919) 658-7835
Fax Number: (919) 658-7179
· Requests in Person - Transcripts may be obtained at the Office of the Registrar in Waylin Center 551 for a fee of $5.00 per copy. Transcripts can be printed and given to you while you wait. Again, requests cannot be taken over the telephone or via e-mail. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone whose record has a hold by any department within the University.
· Transcript released to another individual - Transcripts can be released to another individual if you provide the name of person who will pick-up the transcript on the request. The request may be faxed or sent with the individual picking up the transcript. Identification will be required before the transcript is released. Federal Law, 93-380 prohibits release to other parties without the student's written consent.
The University reserves the right to withhold grade reports and transcripts of students who have not returned library materials or cleared financial obligations (payment of fines, damage fees, or costs of replacement for lost materials) by the date required at the end of each semester.
3. Do you accept request by e-mail?
No requests are accepted by e-mail or telephone.
4. Do you fax transcripts?
Yes, they are five dollars a copy, must be paid in advance, and are unofficial.
5. What information does the Registrar's office need to know?
- full name including any previous names or name changes
- dates of enrollment
- Social Security number &/or MO-PCID
- date of birth
- complete address of where the transcript is to be mailed
- contact phone number
6. Can I get copies of my secondary and previous post-secondary transcripts from your office?
NO, Transcripts covering a student's secondary and previous college or university education, which have been submitted to the University of Mount Olive as a requirement for admission, become a part of the Registrar's official file. The University does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was taken. Transcripts and other documents from other institutions are the property of the University of Mount Olive and under Federal policy, we are not allowed to issue them.